Digital marketing. Web analytics. Coding. Geek.
Hello! I live in Muncie, Indiana, with my wife and three kids. I am a digital marketer who specializes in web analytics, web development, content management, and exploring customer journeys. I have been developing websites since 2005 and providing online marketing services since 2009.
I graduated Ball State University in 2005 with a B.S. in Computer Science. My first professional job was a web developer for a local Muncie technology company specializing in custom websites. In 2006, I took a job at another local startup specializing in internet marketing and web development as a director of internet services. Every project from web development to social media came across my desk, and my experiences planted the seeds for my philosophy I use in my professional life today. In 2010, I joined the Ball State university marketing and communications team in a business analyst role.
I left Ball State University in 2014 to start a digital marketing consulting business in BC Digital Marketing. Through this journey I discovered new passions which led to the creation and partnership of TechWise Academy! My partner and I teach kids how to code, including my kids, and it’s an incredibly fulfilling experience.
I am back at Ball State University as the Director of Digital Marketing and Web leading a team of excellent people to build on and improve Ball State’s online presence. I work with all campus communicators and partner departments to create great digital experiences.
- My wife and kids are the most supportive people in my life, and I wouldn’t have the life I love without them
- Baseball is my favorite sport, and sadly I’m a Chicago Cubs fan
- I love my local sports teams: Indianapolis Colts, Indianapolis Indians, and Indiana Pacers
- I love CrossFit, and I’ll tell you about it
- Video games are a big part of my life – I’ve developed life-long friendships because of them
- I used to play guitar and sing comedic songs at open mic in my college dorm but that was a long time ago
In case this matters: read the disclaimer for this site.