WordPress 3.4 “Green” has been officially released, and there are some big changes noticeable right away. What are you getting in this release? You’re getting new tools for theme customization, custom headers, Twitter embedding, and links in image captions. It’s a good day to be involved in WordPress!
What is included?
- Customize themes before you activate them.
- Use a visual tool to customize themes at any time.
- Customize headers with flexible heights and widths.
- Custom headers can now come from your media library.
- Embed tweets directly from Twitter using only the tweet URL.
- Image captions now allow HTML to include links and other code for proper source documentation.
- An incredible list of developer documentation and API improvements.
Does your theme support all of the new features? Contact me to take advantage of the new tools in WordPress 3.4!