Create and deliver complete custom CMS and WordPress solutions to small businesses and non-profits from concept to launch.
- Expertise in development, strategic planning and implementation of CMS applications in languages including .NET, PHP and ASP Classic.
- Innovative professional with 5+ years in Web application development, implementation and management.
- Known for developing and executing innovative project policies and procedures. Proven track record of project management, streamlining workflow and creating a team environment to increase productivity.
- Proven knowledge in measuring analytical data regarding Web, determining trends and execution of steps in relation to data.
- Quick study with an ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, easily assimilate job requirements and aggressively employ new methodologies.
- Energetic and self-motivated team player/builder. At ease in high stress, fast-paced environments with emerging and multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent leadership, management, oral/written communication, interpersonal, intuitive, and analysis skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
Coppernoll Web Solutions, Muncie, 08/2011 – present. Owner
- Interfaced with business owners and project leaders to develop custom-made WordPress solutions.
- Participated as solutions architect for a Sitecore-driven Intranet solution.
- Developed custom child theme for JobRoller application.
- Created custom Genesis Framework child themes for WordPress.
Ball State University, University Marketing and Communications, Muncie, 4/2010 – present. Web Solutions Architect
- Serves as University Marketing and Communications’ (UMC) strategic and technical project leader in leveraging the university’s content management system, Sitecore, working in close partnership with the Web Technical Architect (IT) and the Associate Director for Web Development (UMC).
- Serves as the technical project lead for development efforts, translating functional and technical requirements between business and IT counterparts.
- Oversees the road map for Sitecore evolution and life-cycle strategy.
- Supports ongoing Sitecore CMS development by influencing and documenting requirements.
- Designs data templates and code to create or modify sections, pages, layouts and navigational elements within the content management system.
- Works closely with UMC, on campus units and production support teams to identify and resolve operational issues within the content management system.
Fusework Studios, a Division of Rutter Communications, Muncie, 6/2006 – 4/2010. Director of Internet Services
- Interfaced with senior management to develop short/long term organizational goals and objectives.
- Monitored and controlled domain name procurement, client DNS management, Web hosting, and liaised with account managers, project managers, developers, vendors and other agencies.
- Ensured timely execution of Web application launch procedures, project workflow, project planning, new project evaluation and related activities.
- Programmed the proprietary ASP Classic CMS application accounting for over $1 million in sales.
InnoVisions, Inc., Muncie, 5/2005 – 6/2006. Lead Programmer.
- Developed websites using proprietary CMS application developed in ASP Classic.
- Planned and implemented custom plug-ins for proprietary CMS application.
- Provided development reports directly to top company executives.
- BS, Computer Science, Ball State University, 2005.
- Specialization in Information Systems and IS Management.
I specialize in the planning, design, architecture, development, and consultation of content management systems for small businesses and individuals. I offer an incredible range of services.
You can view my full resume, accomplishments, and engage actively with me on LinkedIn. I am a member of many WordPress, Sitecore, and CMS-related groups. I also actively network with my peers.
I hope as you read through the site you find information that benefits you, and if you’re looking for someone to guide you through the process of a new website or even a redesign please feel free to contact me at any time.