Marketing technologist. Digital marketer. Strategist. Coder. Geek.
Hello! I grew up in the Amateur Circus Capital of the World in Peru, Indiana, but I cannot juggle nor do any tricks. Where I do excel is marketing technology and digital marketing. For more than a decade, I’ve been helping people meet their business goals through marketing technology solutions and digital marketing strategies.
I provide a relentless approach to improving the customer’s experience with businesses and organizations. My experience in both technology and marketing provides me with a unique perspective to meet a customer’s needs and exceed their expectations wherever they are in their relationship with a business.
My curiosity also drives me to seek out and learn new skills. Driven by the question, “what if?”, I regularly study or follow experts to continue learning how to leverage different technology, implement new tactics, or make adjustments in marketing strategies and tactics.
I currently reside in Muncie, Indiana, working for Accutech Systems Corporation as a digital marketing manager. I teach computer science to children at TechWise Academy and serve as a board member at Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie. When I’m not working, I’m spending time with family or indulging in video games.
My Skills and Specialties
- Digital strategy
- Marketing technology implementation
- Marketing and communication strategy
- Inbound methodology
- Team building and development
- Website redesign and development
- Email marketing
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Marketing automation
- User experience and journey creation
- Customer relationship management
- Search engine optimization
- Web analytics and reporting
Other Fun facts
- Supported by my wife and three kids, and I wouldn’t have the life I love without them
- Serve as marketing chair for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie
- Baseball is my favorite sport–total Cubs fan
- Love my local sports teams: Indianapolis Colts, Indianapolis Indians, and Indiana Pacers
- Video games are a big part of my life–I’ve developed lifelong friendships because of them
In case this matters: read the disclaimer for this site.